Customer: Rucavas Municipality Council, 2011 – 2012
Development programme for the municipality with a population of 1970 (CSB 01.01.2011.) and an area of 448 km2 including two parishes. The programme includes an analysis of current situation in sectoral and territorial perspective, strategic content, including action plan and investment plan preparation. During the process, public participation and public consultation was organized and managed. Coordination of the planning document with institutions.
The most important issues:
- Aspects concerning Lithuanian border;
- Development of road infrastructure, connections to Lithuania;
- Alternative sources of energy;
- Settlement structure, including coastal villages;
- Issues of common concern with neighboring municipalities and institutions, cooperation projects;
- Strategic projects (Rucava center, Pape, Sventaja Valley, Dunika parish).