Customer: Riebiņi Municipality Council, 2011 to 2012.
Preparation of spatial plan for the municipality area with a population of 6344, an area of 630 km2 including six parishes. The work included preparation of solutions and justification for the plan, development of graphical part and the land use and building regulations, process management, provision of public consultation, coordination with institutions.
The most important issues were:
- Possibilities for multifunctional use of the territory;
- Potential use of th elake;
- Development of tourism facilities;
- Historical population structure;
- Integration of rules for protection and management of specially protected nature areas in the plan (landscape area ” Kaučers” etc.).