Customer: Rucavas Municipality Council, 2013.
Development of strategy for the municipality with a population of 1970 (CSB 01.01.2011.) and an area of 448 km2 including two parishes. The strategy includes a summary of the situation, vision, goals and long-term priorities.
The most important issues:
- Aspects concerning Lithuanian border;
- Development of road infrastructure, connections to Lithuania;
- Alternative sources of energy;
- Development of settlement structure, including coastal villages;
- Issues of common concern with neighboring municipalities and institutions, cooperation projects;
- Strategic projects (Rucava center, Pape, Sventaja Valley, Dunika parish).